Looking for ME 3942

Looking for ME 3942

Home › Forums › General Questions › Looking for ME 3942

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #453466
    Allan Day
    Participant
      @allanday33071

      Hi All,

      I am looking for Model Engineer 1993 Vol 170 Number 3942, can anyone help me?

      More specifically I would like to have a copy of Brian Hope's article on his 18pdr field gun.

      Regards,

      Allan

      #27167
      Allan Day
      Participant
        @allanday33071
        #453491
        JasonB
        Moderator
          @jasonb

          You can also place a wanted add down the right hand side of the page which is likely to stay visible for longer or search e-bay

          #453614
          John Purdy
          Participant
            @johnpurdy78347

            Allan

            I've sent you a PM.

            John

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.