MEW 292

MEW 292

Home › Forums › General Questions › MEW 292

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #465404
    Andrew Tinsley
    Participant
      @andrewtinsley63637

      I was contemplating subscribing to MEW which I shall do! However I would love to have a copy of MEW 292, but I see that MEW 293 is now "out". Who might I speak to to get a subscription starting with 292?

      Hope Jason or Neil know the answer!

      Andrew.

      #27297
      Andrew Tinsley
      Participant
        @andrewtinsley63637
        #465429
        Neil Wyatt
        Moderator
          @neilwyatt

          Hi Andrew,

          All our back issues are through Mags UK – which incidentally does international issue as well.

          mags-uk.com/browse-by-title/model-engineers-workshop.html

          Sometimes it will show the most recent issue as out of stock when they haven't received them yet, rather than run out.

          Neil

          #465438
          JasonB
          Moderator
            @jasonb

            Or look at Neil's post the other day for a reduced subscription that will let you look at the archive to see all old issues as well as trying a sub before you buy.

            #465454
            Andrew Tinsley
            Participant
              @andrewtinsley63637

              Thanks guys!

              Andrew.

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.