MM135 Collet chuck set plan

MM135 Collet chuck set plan

Home › Forums › General Questions › MM135 Collet chuck set plan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #203085
    Ken Weeks
    Participant
      @kenweeks58536

      I have a Myford collet chuck that looks to be made using the MM136 collet set drawing available from My Hobby Store.

      I would like to confirm my suspicions before I buy a copy of the drawing.

      Was this an article in the magazine?

      Can someone give me the dimensions of the collets?

      Ken

      #24087
      Ken Weeks
      Participant
        @kenweeks58536
        #203091
        Neil Wyatt
        Moderator
          @neilwyatt

          Hello Ken,

          Almost certainly, and probably in ME rather than MEW, but it would take extensive exploring of the indexes to be sure of the issue.

          Neil

          #203184
          Ken Weeks
          Participant
            @kenweeks58536

            Found the answer in L. H. Sparey The Amateur's Lathe.

            #203188
            Neil Wyatt
            Moderator
              @neilwyatt

              Excellent, does he give any details of when it appeared in ME? (I'm sure it must have)

              Neil

              Yes, I must admit I don't have a copy

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.