M E 4521

M E 4521

Home › Forums › General Questions › M E 4521

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #24214
    roy entwistle
    Participant
      @royentwistle24699
      #211582
      roy entwistle
      Participant
        @royentwistle24699

        I have just received M E 4521 on page747 I have two black patches labelled Fig 10 & Fig11 With a strong light and a magnifying lens I can detect that there might be something there But what?

        Roy Entwistle

        #211584
        John Rudd
        Participant
          @johnrudd16576

          Sack the proof reader….

          #211588
          Gray62
          Participant
            @gray62

            They appear to be screenshots of the Mach3 generated cam profiles. Not very clear.

            Not that much better in the digital version

            cam profiles.jpg

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.