Crossing the Rubicon – 1000th Post

Crossing the Rubicon – 1000th Post

Home › Forums › General Questions › Crossing the Rubicon – 1000th Post

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #197032
    JasonB
    Moderator
      @jasonb

      Bit of thinking time lacking from Ady1's post, I make it about 3 1/2 dayssmile p

      Keep on waffling Andrew its all interesting waffle and I too have learnt from it.

      J

      #197035
      Ady1
      Participant
        @ady1

        83 hours

        wink

        #197038
        NJH
        Participant
          @njh

          Well Andrew

          Looking back I see that I was just a bit behind you in reaching the 1000 – and I will also be a bit behind you to the 2000. Story of my life really – always a bit behind!

          Alan you say "I often wonder what motivates the 1000+ers?"

          Well firstly we've all been doing it for a long time – in my case over 6 years I see ! For my own part I tend to visit my computer quite often during the day and usually drop into the site and, indeed, have threads that interest me bookmarked so that I can follow them. As far as my posting goes I do so if I feel I can contribute to the discussion or if I have a point that I would like clarified. Pretty far from anywhere here so it's nice to have a "conversation" this way.

          Norman

           

          Edited By NJH on 17/07/2015 16:58:38

          #197042
          Neil Wyatt
          Moderator
            @neilwyatt

            I've edited a couple of other posts that could be interpreted as digging at or winding up other forum members.

            No more trolling please.

            Neil

            Edited By Neil Wyatt on 17/07/2015 18:58:09

          Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.