7 1/4 Highlander “Black5”

7 1/4 Highlander “Black5”

Home › Forums › General Questions › 7 1/4 Highlander “Black5”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #65625
    Adrian Thompson
    Participant
      @adrianthompson73584
      Hi Lads, still looking for any one how can set the timing on my Highlander, i could try and do it my self, but she’s such a lovely model, i need it “cock on”, will deliver and pay cash to the right Person, Must be in the Yorkshire area, Please note, everythings ready NO machining needed, Many Thanks.
      #21822
      Adrian Thompson
      Participant
        @adrianthompson73584

        Valve Setting/ Timing

        #74110
        John Campbell 2
        Participant
          @johncampbell2
          Hi, sorry for the late reply – I have all the settings but I’m in Australia!
           
          Let me know if you want them and I’ll forward them on.
           
          Cheers
           
          JOHN
          #199940
          David Leahy 1
          Participant
            @davidleahy1

            Hi Fellas, after 40 years of being mesmerised by the live steam loco's on the track in my local park I have finally decided to get set up and build one. I am a amateur engineer and would like my 1st large scale project to be a Black5. For those of you in the know is this a suitable project for a 1st time large loco. I have basic engineering skills and the majority of equipment. Am I thinking too big for a 1st loco build?

            #199943
            KWIL
            Participant
              @kwil

              Certainly a big build, right in at the deep end. Which gauge did you have in mind?

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.