3″ Burrell

3″ Burrell

Home › Forums › Traction engines › 3″ Burrell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #620934
    Chinkoa
    Participant
      @chinkoa

      I have an opportunity to buy a part built 3" Burrell. of the Plastow design It looks like 90% or more of the parts have been made including the rear wheels.

      But it needs a Boiler. Before I commit to buying I would like to see some drawings of the Boiler to see what I am taking on.

      Does any body have any digitised drawings of the Boiler that they could E Mail me. If I decide to buy it I will of course buy the full set of drawings and get them digitised.

      #3013
      Chinkoa
      Participant
        @chinkoa
        #620935
        Harry Wilkes
        Participant
          @harrywilkes58467

          It's possible to purchase the relevent drawing from Bridgeport Foundries

          H

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › Traction engines › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.