Warco 5101 DRO user manual

Warco 5101 DRO user manual

Home › Forums › General Questions › Warco 5101 DRO user manual

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #443485
    petro1head
    Participant
      @petro1head

      Struggling to find the user manual for the Warco branded DRO for my mill

      This one, the 3 axis 5101

      When I bought the lathe I, a couple years before the mill, it came with a 2 axis Sino DRO but since then Warco have obviously got Sino to make a specific model for their branded DRO as the Sino user manual I have does not marry with the Warco branded DRO

      Hope that makes sence was wondering if anyone had the user manual

      Edited By petro1head on 27/12/2019 14:18:27

      #27029
      petro1head
      Participant
        @petro1head
        #443487
        petro1head
        Participant
          @petro1head

          Dooh, ignor

          Having a senior moment, found it. It was the one draw I did not look in, the one user the mill

          What a silly arse I am

          #443489
          John Hinkley
          Participant
            @johnhinkley26699

            Welcome to the silly arse club. Pull up an armchair and pour yourself a drink. There's bound to be more along, soon.

            #443490
            Jeff Dayman
            Participant
              @jeffdayman43397

              Some of us were already here! smiley

              Finding things I put "in a safe place" so they wouldn't get misplaced is a frequent activity in my shop. Some places are so safe I've never found the items, until I buy replacements. They turn up soon after that usually.

              #443496
              petro1head
              Participant
                @petro1head

                Well as a form of redenption and for anyone doing a search for this manual here it is

                Once i knew the model model number, D60, it was an easy find

              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

              Latest Replies

              Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

              View full reply list.