1.5 allchin lubricator

1.5 allchin lubricator

Home › Forums › Traction engines › 1.5 allchin lubricator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #557545
    John Vickery
    Participant
      @johnvickery68803

      Hi,

      Looking to purchase off the shelf lublicator for 1.5 scale allchin can anyone help with supplier details.

      kind regards john

      #2990
      John Vickery
      Participant
        @johnvickery68803
        #557712
        bernard towers
        Participant
          @bernardtowers37738

          Reeves list several lubricators

          #557777
          John Vickery
          Participant
            @johnvickery68803

            Bernard; thanks for your reply found the reeves / polly lubricator its a bit bigger 1" x 1" and it looks like the output is in the wrong direction pointing downwards.

            I have ordered one and will see if I can use it or at least salvage some parts.

            Thanks again John

            #576940
            Dean Manderson
            Participant
              @deanmanderson42713

              hi John,

              Just noticed your post so might be a bit late but what you should get is the Foster lubricator from Live Steam. It is a correct scale reproduction. The smallest they do is a 3" scale but this is the scale of the lubricator shown on the plans. Doesn't look too out of scale.

              #576975
              Harry Wilkes
              Participant
                @harrywilkes58467

                John if your still looking try Steam fittings link

                for the record I have a 3" Foster lubricator personally I'm not that impressed with it's perfomance though I have to say it looks the part

                H

              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

              Latest Replies

              Home › Forums › Traction engines › Topics

              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

              View full reply list.