Parkson M1200 milling machine

Parkson M1200 milling machine

Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Parkson M1200 milling machine

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #801696
    simon88
    Participant
      @simon88

      Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Parkson M1200 please?

      It keeps blowing fuses and I need to work out what’s on that circuit.

      I have purchased a manual for it but it does not include the wiring diagram. I asked the person I bought the manual from and they don’t have one for it.  Its supposed to be in the pocket of the panel door but its missing on this machine.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

    Latest Replies

    Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Topics

    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

    View full reply list.