Is ME4459 late

Is ME4459 late

Home › Forums › General Questions › Is ME4459 late

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #22700
    Eric Cox
    Participant
      @ericcox50497
      #124154
      Eric Cox
      Participant
        @ericcox50497

        Has anyone NOT recieved ME4459 through the letter box or is it just me.

        #124155
        Steambuff
        Participant
          @steambuff

          I got 4459 (28/6 to 11/7) on Saturday 22nd June. (I am based in the UK).

          4460 did not arrive as expected last Saturday (6th July)

          Dave

          #124158
          Ian S C
          Participant
            @iansc

            I got mine some time last week, in New Zealand. Ian S C

            #124159
            Gray62
            Participant
              @gray62

              Had 4459 for about a week now, 4460 not on sale until 12 July so expecting that in the next few days

              #124161
              Steambuff
              Participant
                @steambuff

                4460 should have been on subscribers door mats (in the UK) on around Sat 6th July and in the shops on the 12th July. (Subscribers normally get it a week before the shops do)

                <edit>  and in the online archive somewhere between the two.

                Dave

                Edited By Steambuff on 09/07/2013 11:57:41

                #124163
                Bert lelieveld
                Participant
                  @bertlelieveld72195

                  I am also waiting on 4459 in Holland frown

                  Edited By JasonB on 09/07/2013 15:56:36

                  #124166
                  Diane Carney
                  Moderator
                    @dianecarney30678

                    I don't think it's a week early – I understand five days, i.e. the Monday before the On Sale day although with a following wind it is often the Saturday. My editor's copies (4460) turned up this afternoon but I have not had the single subscriber (grey bag) copy yet. Perhpas they are running a bit late, I don't know.

                    Eric, I think you need to chase up 4459 if you haven't had that yet: 08456 777807.

                    Diane

                    #124183
                    Bert lelieveld
                    Participant
                      @bertlelieveld72195

                      Hi Diane I'll call tomorrow then to 08456 777907

                      But do it prefer via email that's cheaper by from the Netherlands

                      Thanks for your help

                      Grtz

                      Bert

                      #124188
                      John Stevenson 1
                      Participant
                        @johnstevenson1

                        Diane posted 08456 777807

                        Not 907 ?

                        #124193
                        Bert lelieveld
                        Participant
                          @bertlelieveld72195
                          Posted by John Stevenson on 10/07/2013 00:57:56:

                          Diane posted 08456 777807

                          Not 907 ?

                          Yes 907 my fingers crossed on the keybord smile p

                          #124226
                          KWIL
                          Participant
                            @kwil

                            Subscription (Grey bag) 4460 delivered today by Royal Mail.

                            #124227
                            Eric Cox
                            Participant
                              @ericcox50497

                              I got the number wrong, instead of looking at the mag Iooked at the ME home page, which was wrong.

                              I got 4460 this morn (Thor's day) sorry Wodan's day

                              Edited By Eric Cox on 10/07/2013 16:10:39

                              Edited By Eric Cox on 10/07/2013 16:16:26

                            Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

                            Latest Replies

                            Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

                            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

                            View full reply list.