2” Minnie castings

2” Minnie castings

Home › Forums › Traction engines › 2” Minnie castings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #606847
    Matt Highett
    Participant
      @matthighett73465

      Hi , my name is Matt, I live in Australia and am new to this hobby , I’m have just started to build a 2 inch Minnie. I’m finding it difficult to source castings for this model. Is there any suggestions as to where I might obtain them ? Or should I look at maching all the parts ?

      #3005
      Matt Highett
      Participant
        @matthighett73465
        #606857
        JasonB
        Moderator
          @jasonb

          Blackgates do the castings for the 2" Minnie. But given your location and likely postage costs I would seriously think about just using the cylinder and flywheel castings and making the rest from solid.

          E-mail them for a price list as they are updating the one on the site.

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › Traction engines › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.