ME Issue 4466

ME Issue 4466

Home › Forums › General Questions › ME Issue 4466

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #131350
    Brian Still
    Participant
      @brianstill44962

      Hi

      Has anyone received this issue yet? I have noticed that the delivery of issues is slipping from once being on a Saturday to a Monday and now not so far this week.

      Brian

      #22868
      Brian Still
      Participant
        @brianstill44962
        #131353
        JasonB
        Moderator
          @jasonb

          Not got mine yet, the last couple have slipped back to Wednesdays so I thought it might arrive today.

          #131402
          Springbok
          Participant
            @springbok

            Well got me thinking and checked the last one I got was 4464
            Bob.
            I really must cancel that standing order.

            #131403
            Nicholas Farr
            Participant
              @nicholasfarr14254

              Hi, no, not got mine yet and yes they have seemed to be slipping just lately.

              Regards Nick.

              #131404
              Russell Eberhardt
              Participant
                @russelleberhardt48058

                Amazing! Mine arrived here in the South of France yesterdaysmiley

                I thought it had a good selection of articles this time.

                Russell.

                #131415
                David Clark 13
                Participant
                  @davidclark13

                  Hi There

                  There was a printer problem on all magazines (not just MyTimeMedia Ltd) a couple of weeks ago and it could be the printers are still catching up. Not got my ME yet.

                  regards David

                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

                Latest Replies

                Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

                Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

                View full reply list.