IMLEC 2026

IMLEC 2026

Home › Forums › General Questions › IMLEC 2026

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #816410
    Callum Christie
    Participant
      @callumchristie97358

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi there My Names Callum and I was wondering  i know it’s abit early but I was wondering has anyone heard any news of IMLEC 2026 as I know sometimes it gets announced at a certain model engineering show later in the year but I was just curious was there any whispers of where it mite be or if it will be happening in 2026 Kind Regards. Callum</p>

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

    Latest Replies

    Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

    View full reply list.