3″ Miniature Boiler Gasket

3″ Miniature Boiler Gasket

Home › Forums › Traction engines › 3″ Miniature Boiler Gasket

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #840759
    Brian Abbott
    Participant
      @brianabbott67793

      Hello All,

      Could I ask what people are using for the man hole Gaskets on their 3″ / 4″ engines ?
      I have just has one made from the correct material but as standard its 6mm thick, i need something ideally around 4mm

      Thank you.

      #840779
      Chris Gunn
      Participant
        @chrisgunn36534

        Brian, i buy the purpose made manhole gaskets from Heritage steam supplies, they are not expensive and always do the job, they have a big range, so I hope they would have one your size.

        Chris Gunn

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Home › Forums › Traction engines › Topics

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.