wiring of digiMag DRO to 375 shumatech dro.

wiring of digiMag DRO to 375 shumatech dro.

Home › Forums › CNC machines, Home builds, Conversions, ELS, automation, software, etc tools › wiring of digiMag DRO to 375 shumatech dro.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #89144
    retired2hunt
    Participant
      @retired2hunt

      I have the newer digiMag scales and they donot have a data port like other scales. I want to connect s-video min pin to the scale. If it had the data port I could solder to the right connector. The scale encorder wire goes to a receptacle like on your cell phone. Does anyone know how to wire this? I'm building a CNC DRO setup using the Shumatech 375 DRO.

      #14971
      retired2hunt
      Participant
        @retired2hunt
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.