speed control pcb for Clarke CL300 lathe

speed control pcb for Clarke CL300 lathe

Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › speed control pcb for Clarke CL300 lathe

Viewing 226 post (of 226 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #601879
    jacek nowak
    Participant
      @jaceknowak11831

      Hello, I would like to ask for help.
      I have the FC250J / 230V model
      I have the module itself where it was shorted until I had to repair the paths. I replaced the 12v zener diode, capacitors c9,13,14.
      After starting and changing the switch (left-right rotation), the motor output is + 110V or -110V (measured by the meter). However, when I turn the potentiometer, the voltage does not change. Should it be like that?
      I don't know if my google translator will translate it well smutny
      Greetings to all.

    Viewing 226 post (of 226 total)
    • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

    Latest Replies

    Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Topics

    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

    View full reply list.