Latest Offer For Electronic Subscription and Online Archive

Advert

Latest Offer For Electronic Subscription and Online Archive

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Latest Offer For Electronic Subscription and Online Archive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BW
    Participant
      @bw

Am puzzled by a recent email offering a digital subscription – the black tag deal – via https://me.secureorder.co.uk

It makes absolutely no reference at all to the online archive. Below I have pasted a quote from the FAQ saying that anyone who subscribes via https://me.secureorder.co.uk gets access to the online archive.

Is this still the case or do I only have access to the 13 magazines that I subscribe to ?

If I will have access can I access using a Linux system or must it be via a tablet or phone ?

Thanks

Bill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: Who is entitled to access the Online Archive?

A: The Online Archive is available to all Digital and Print + Digital Subscribers that have signed up directly via our website (secureorder.co.uk). Access to this archive is only available with subscriptions purchased directly via ourselves because we require a subscription number in order to automatically enable your access. If you purchase from a third party seller (e.g. PocketMags, Apple, Google Play, Amazon) you will not have the required subscription number and so will not be able to access the archive.

Advert
      BW
      Participant
        @bw

Access to Online Archive available with latest offer ?

JasonB
          @jasonb

If you have just subscribed to Print only you won't get the archive.

If You Have Print + Digital or Digital only you will get access for the duration of your subscription. Only if bought via our own subscriptions department.

Someone else will confirm Linux requirements.

Peter Sansom
          Participant
            @petersansom44767

For Linux, just use a Web Browser. I use either Firefox or Chromium/Chrome on Debian.

Emgee
            Participant
              @emgee

I found following the linked page for Digital subscription only offered 13 printed mags inc postage, no mention of digital copies.

Emgee

BW
              Participant
                @bw

Thanks for replies gents.

Emgee, see here for the digital offer

https://me.secureorder.co.uk/MEWD/BF18E/#digital

ASF
                Participant
                  @asf

Its a shame they didnt offer these discounts a while ago when I was a regular subscriber.

JasonB
                    @jasonb

They could do with a more upto date cover for BW's link, 232 is a bit out of date.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)