3.5 inch Britannia

3.5 inch Britannia

Home › Forums › Locomotives › 3.5 inch Britannia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #344331
    RMA
    Participant
      @rma

      I am currently building a 3.5 inch Britannia and having searched this forum, I can't see much reference to it. I would like to contact anyone who is has completed this model, or currently building.

      If anyone has a copy of all the ME build articles (maybe on a CD?) maybe they would get in touch. I have several paper copies of the notes, but not a complete set.

      Many thanks

      #1687
      RMA
      Participant
        @rma
        #344352
        Billy Bean
        Participant
          @billybean67480

          PM sent.

          #349434
          wendy jackson
          Participant
            @wendyjackson

            Hi. I have the build notes for the britannia, and I am putting back together one. Happy to help out if I can.I have pm my email address. Michael

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.