Lip 515 grinder

Lip 515 grinder

Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Lip 515 grinder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #737425
    bernard towers
    Participant
      @bernardtowers37738

      Just acquired a Lip 515 surface grinder any chance someone has a manual?

      #740902
      colinb
      Participant
        @colinb

        Sorry, I don’t – but commenting on one of Stefan Gotteswinter’s earlier YouTube postings about his LIP might get you some other leads

        #740907
        bernard towers
        Participant
          @bernardtowers37738

          Thanks colin but have been that route without much success.

          #741141
          colinb
          Participant
            @colinb

            The only other place I can think of then is posting on Zerspanungsbude. German language forum, but online translators are more than up to the task these days

            #741142
            colinb
            Participant
              @colinb

              Just to add – I am pretty jealous you managed to acquire one of these!

              #741146
              bernard towers
              Participant
                @bernardtowers37738

                Just to say colin I turned it down a couple of times as I didn’t think I would get the use out of it but in the end i succumbed so am now at the stage stefan was just after he unloaded his. I can understand why they have a following as its built like a brick t****t, not just the stand but the main casting is really heavy. Will probably get round to it in the winter(thats now isn’t it !).

              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

              Latest Replies

              Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Topics

              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
              Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

              View full reply list.