Issue 3748 front cover

Issue 3748 front cover

Home › Forums › Model Engineer. › Issue 3748 front cover

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #743105
    duncan webster 1
    Participant
      @duncanwebster1

      I’d have felt a bit cheated if I’d bought it on the basis of the front cover photo, about 0.5 column inches in club news.

      #743108
      JasonB
      Moderator
        @jasonb

        I suppose that is better than quite a few cover photos which don’t get any mention in the text. Just the basic “cover photo” description

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Home › Forums › Model Engineer. › Topics

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.