Clarke CL250M wiring

Clarke CL250M wiring

Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Clarke CL250M wiring

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #834663
    noel shelley
    Participant
      @noelshelley55608

      As I read through the posts about 3/4 way through I wondered if the wires had been trapped and chopped off, then I read the rest, Ah well. Noel.

      #838936
      Ian Mellors
      Participant
        @ianmellors72388

        Just to close this out, I removed the back panel (4 little screws) and swapped the wires over going to the milling attachment power socket. They were both black wires, so quite possible I got them the wrong way round when I swapped the pcb many years ago

        #838937
        Michael Gilligan
        Participant
          @michaelgilligan61133

          Job’s a good-un !

          Thanks for reporting back

          MichaelG.

        Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › Manual machine tools › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.