3D Printing I know again

3D Printing I know again

Home › Forums › General Questions › 3D Printing I know again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #138512
    Springbok
    Participant
      @springbok

      Hi everyone look at this and the prices are dropping

      **LINK**
      Bob

      #23027
      Springbok
      Participant
        @springbok
        #138514
        John Stevenson 1
        Participant
          @johnstevenson1

          How do you work this out ?

          The auction still has days to run and it's a reserved auction.

          Looking at his history he's prepare to sell for $1300 to $1450 which is about the going rate for an open source machine.

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.