3.5 black five or Doris wanted

3.5 black five or Doris wanted

Home › Forums › General Questions › 3.5 black five or Doris wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #129262
    wendy jackson
    Participant
      @wendyjackson

      Hi.I am looking to purchase a 3.5 gauge black 5 or a doris.must be in good running condition and in club test. Email me if you have an engine or no of one for sale.thanks.michael

      Email address, [email protected]

      #22821
      wendy jackson
      Participant
        @wendyjackson
        #129342
        Sub Mandrel
        Participant
          @submandrel

          Hi Terry,

          Have you posted a wanted ad **LINK** ?

          Neil

          #129353
          wendy jackson
          Participant
            @wendyjackson

            I would but I don't think anyone reads them.michael

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.