2017 Christmas Challenge

2017 Christmas Challenge

Home › Forums › Website Announcements › 2017 Christmas Challenge

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #329062
    Samsaranda
    Participant
      @samsaranda

      I think with more notice next year there would be more entries, I was caught out by the short notice and would enter a competition for next Xmas, does it have to e a Xmas competition, then it could run at an alternative time during the year?

      Dave W

      #329063
      Gordon W
      Participant
        @gordonw

        Are there any pictures of these wonderous creations so us ordinary mortals can see them ?

        #329071
        Neil Wyatt
        Moderator
          @neilwyatt
          Posted by Gordon W on 25/11/2017 10:43:30:

          Are there any pictures of these wonderous creations so us ordinary mortals can see them ?

          See above!

          #329123
          JasonB
          Moderator
            @jasonb

            Well I saw Rod's entry in the flesh today and I made the right decision. Also got to feel the weight of Andrew's balls but less said about that the better!

            Gordon look at the posts in this thread I think they are all there somewhere.

            #329210
            Gordon W
            Participant
              @gordonw

              Had a quick look thru' but didn't see anything. No matter maybe my computer or maybe just me. Have to go – there's a Russian lady waiting for me, according to my email.

            Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › Website Announcements › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.