5th Gear

Advert

5th Gear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harry Wilkes
    Participant
      @harrywilkes58467

Ive just noticed the speed which the page are now opening we have gone into 5th gear hope it not short lived otherwise well done.

H

Advert
      Harry Wilkes
      Participant
        @harrywilkes58467

Strange that there are no comments on the current speed of the forum, we all done enough moaning how slow it was.

H

Michael Gilligan
        Participant
          @michaelgilligan61133

Fair observation, Harry

We all moaned and someone, somehow, managed to make it run much faster.

That much is a relief, and an achievement.

Should we now continue to moan about the other issues ?

… or just be grateful for that ?

MichaelG.

JasonB
            @jasonb

I would still not class it as 5th gear assuming that is what other similar forums are running at, maybe opening a topic has gone from 2nd to 3rd but still some catching up to do. More so when you post or edit a reply which is still slow by comparrison to others. And as for some of the Moderation pages they are still giving “unresponsive” speeds. But 3rd is better than the low range 1st gear the general forum had to start with

Harry Wilkes
            Participant
              @harrywilkes58467

Whilst I’m more happy with page opening time I still find it slow when you hit the submit tab so Michael no we should continue to moan but at the same time acknowledge improvement however slight.

H

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)