3 1/2 in Battery Powered Locomotive

3 1/2 in Battery Powered Locomotive

Home › Forums › Locomotives › 3 1/2 in Battery Powered Locomotive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #366072
    Peter Sedge
    Participant
      @petersedge15234

      I have a 3 1/2 in gauge live steam locomotive which I run on a small track in my garden. The track is not a permanent fixture and has to be assembled each time I use it and disassembled a few days later.

      I love to fire up and use the loco whenever I can but there are times when it would be convenient to have a locomotive that I can just put on the track and use, like a battery powered loco.

      Nowhere can I find a kit, or ready made, any form of non-steam powered loco in 3 1/2 in gauge. Can anyone suggest where I may be able. source something of this type please.

      #1740
      Peter Sedge
      Participant
        @petersedge15234
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.