Hello

Advert

Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pierre_wilmot
    Participant
      @pierre_wilmot

Hi there,

I’m Pierre, I’m a software engineer but for the past couple of years I’ve been craving building physical things.

I recently aquired a MyFord ML10. My plan is to use it for robotics projects, and I eevntually want to get started with clockmaking.

Joining here as I have a few questions as a beginer.

Best,

Pierre

Advert
      Bazyle
      Participant
        @bazyle

Great to have you on board. There have been lots of topics on here in the past about the ML10 so find the search engine and get reading.

Harry Wilkes
        Participant
          @harrywilkes58467

Welcome to the forum

H

Howard Lewis
          Participant
            @howardlewis46836

Lots of Myford 10 users , here, and even more who will help if you need advice.

Where are you located?  Probably, some Forum members near you.

If you can find a Model engineering Society, join, for the like minded enthusiasts and practical advice.

Howard

David George 1
            Participant
              @davidgeorge1

Hi Pierre. Welcome to the forum. I used to make robotic tooling for loading inserts and removing parts from mould tools in the motor industry and others. I used to have a software engineer to program the on-board proccessor to see my switches and sensors. I have a Myford M Type lathe and a Chester 16V milling machine which I wouldn’t be without, you should concider a milling machine as well. You locality is usfull so local suppliers, help about machinery etc.

David

noel shelley
              Participant
                @noelshelley55608

Welcome to the party Pierre, if you need help or advice you have come to the right place. Best wishes Noel.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)