7¼” gauge Duke of Gloucester

7¼” gauge Duke of Gloucester

Home › Forums › Locomotives › 7¼” gauge Duke of Gloucester

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1788
    Dennis Rayner
    Participant
      @dennisrayner52782
      #391027
      Dennis Rayner
      Participant
        @dennisrayner52782

        Within the last few weeks I have seen (on the internet somewhere!

        ) a video showing the boiler-less model of Denis Evans' fabulous model running on air with all the gearboxes etc. on show. Now I cannot find the video and just wondered if anybody had a link?

        Many thanks

        #391028
        MichaelR
        Participant
          @michaelr

          #391029
          Dennis Rayner
          Participant
            @dennisrayner52782

            That's exactly it – thanks very much. I didn't think of Youtube because I thought I'd seen it in a social media site.

            Thanks again

            #391063
            SteveI
            Participant
              @stevei

              Inspirational

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.