Ivatt Atlantic 2750

Ivatt Atlantic 2750

Home › Forums › Locomotives › Ivatt Atlantic 2750

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #441789
    Geoff Shackleton
    Participant
      @geoffshackleton95034

      In the 1950s a firm called Linden Engineering Company of Bradford had some drawings produced for a 5 ins. gauge Ivatt Atlantic No. 2750 as rebuilt with Walschaerts valve gear. I believe that the firm is now long gone but is there anyone out there who has a set of these drawings I could borrow or copy. I would buy a set if they still available but that does not seem to be the case. I have the Clarkson Atlantic drawings but they don't include the Walschaerts variant.

      #1890
      Geoff Shackleton
      Participant
        @geoffshackleton95034

        Drawings

        #442111
        Geoff Shackleton
        Participant
          @geoffshackleton95034

          Hello, a gremlin crept into the previous post, the loco number I am looking for drawings for is of course No.3279.

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.