Decauville 020t 45mm

Decauville 020t 45mm

Home › Forums › Beginners questions › Decauville 020t 45mm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #612593
    Andy Seal
    Participant
      @andyseal18488

      Hi everyone

      I'm new to this apart from making very basic steam engines I've not yet ventured into my ultimate build so I thought I would start with the decauville 020t 45mms as Utube show a pretty good 34 episode step by step on how to build it however I still would like the plans for it.Can anyone help as I have had no luck searching the net .it also would be good if they were in English but not essential.

      Thanks guys

      Andy

      #11303
      Andy Seal
      Participant
        @andyseal18488

        Small loco build

        #612606
        JasonB
        Moderator
          @jasonb

          Julius has a set of drawings, not sure if these are the ones you are after, he often redraws other designs but I can't see his usual not of where they originally came from

           

          Edit, just looked on Youtube, they are the drawings you want.

          Edited By JasonB on 06/09/2022 19:44:45

          #612639
          Andy Seal
          Participant
            @andyseal18488

            Thank you for that Jason that's great news,how s the best way to contact him ? Sorry I 've only just joined this group so not familiar with the protocol yet but thanks again for your help.

            Andy

            #612641
            JasonB
            Moderator
              @jasonb

              You can get him by the e-mail address on the bottom of the sheet. Or there is a "contact" page on his website

              Surprized you could not find it on the net as google is full of images of the drawings from his website

              Edited By JasonB on 07/09/2022 07:01:30

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › Beginners questions › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.