Burdett 70 Mk2 Surface Grinder

Advert

Burdett 70 Mk2 Surface Grinder

Home Forums General Questions Burdett 70 Mk2 Surface Grinder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Me.
    Participant
      @me

I have taken the plunge and added a surface grinder to my workshop.

Its a Burdett 70 Mk2 in fairly good condition.

Looking for a fellow member who may have or know of others with the same Surface grinder to help swap tech and maintenance info.

Any advice gratefully received.

Advert
      peak4
      Participant
        @peak4

Never seen one myself, but there’s a bit on Tony’s site
        http://www.lathes.co.uk/burdett-grinders/

see also for lots of general useful info; note this link is Page 2, there’s a Page 1 as well

https://sites.google.com/site/lagadoacademy/machining—lathes-mills-etc/my-surface-grinder—2

Bill

Me.
        Participant
          @me

Thanks for your response – I have ordered the manual from Lathes.co.uk I’m sure it will have everything i need in it, but its always good to talk to fellow users.

If anyone knows of a member with a similar grinder it would be nice to get in contact with them.

noel shelley
          Participant
            @noelshelley55608

I hope the manual you get is useful. The one I got for my Centec was not cheap.being largely old advertising material and whilst on good paper was not much help. Noel.

Me.
            Participant
              @me
              On noel shelley Said:

I hope the manual you get is useful. The one I got for my Centec was not cheap.being largely old advertising material and whilst on good paper was not much help. Noel.

I hope so to – its a bit of a gamble when you can’t actually see what your buying from these sites –

I’ll be sending it back if its not a proper manual……

Me.
              Participant
                @me
                On Me. Said:
                On noel shelley Said:

I hope so to – its a bit of a gamble when you can’t actually see what your buying from these sites –

I’ll be sending it back if its not a proper manual……

I spoke too soon – Looks like i will be sending it back –  LOL – they sent me the wrong manual, I ordered the MK2 version and they sent the MK1 manual….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)