Sergi Kenya 1530X2 powered triple roller

Sergi Kenya 1530X2 powered triple roller

Home › Forums › Beginners questions › Sergi Kenya 1530X2 powered triple roller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #614451
    Alex Zacharias
    Participant
      @alexzacharias48144

      Does anybody have electrical diagrams for a Sergi Kenya 1530×2 powered triple roller S/N: 1457

      #11319
      Alex Zacharias
      Participant
        @alexzacharias48144
        #614483
        JohnF
        Participant
          @johnf59703

          Alex, I think it may've been helpful to explain a little more about your machine — I had no idea what it was until a little research ! However I would suggest you contact Sergi in Italy with the machine serial number etc and I feel sure you will find them helpful. Seems they are just on the outskirts of Brescia

          https://www.thefabricator.com/directory/showroom/sergi-srl

          John

          #614484
          Alex Zacharias
          Participant
            @alexzacharias48144

            Hi John,

            Thanks for your response. I have emailed the contact at Sergi and am awaiting a reply.

            Many thanks

            Alex

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › Beginners questions › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.