New Member

New Member

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #868246
    starjump
    Participant
      @starjump

      Hi!

      First Post, looking to enter the ME world and learn some skills. Especially machining at which I’m a beginner. Hoping to learn from you all and discuss progress on the forum.

      Have visited, last night, and joined the local ME club: good guys amazing place.

      Need a project – thought I’d start with a Hemingway’s Machinist’s Hammer.

      That’s it “Hello”!

      P.S. I’m OK at car mechanics, time served in the 80’s and hand tool woodworking.

       

      With best regards, starjump.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

    Latest Replies

    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

    View full reply list.