Model Engineer No 4538

Model Engineer No 4538

Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Model Engineer No 4538

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #245038
    roy entwistle
    Participant
      @royentwistle24699

      I just received latest news letter re M E 4538 In the blurb it describes the front cover as being a photo of a 4 inch scale model of a road engine I can only say I've never seen a road engine that looks like that Incidentally my first provisional driving license covered road locomotives ( 1950 )

      Roy

      #34696
      roy entwistle
      Participant
        @royentwistle24699

        Latest news letter

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Topics

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.