Midlands MEX 2016

Midlands MEX 2016

Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Midlands MEX 2016

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261601
    Bill Dawes
    Participant
      @billdawes

      My first Midlands show which I thought was excellent. Nice weather helped as we (Me + wife) sat out in the sunshine to enjoy a cuppa and watch the traction engines.

      Noticed a post about the Brooklands show, heard somebody else saying it was not too good, what was the problem?

      When I first heard about the venue I thought a match made in heaven, a model engineerring show at a wonderful location with fantastic history in engineering.

      We were on holiday so could not go which we might have done otherwise.

      Bill D.

    Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
    • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

    Latest Replies

    Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Topics

    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

    View full reply list.