List of trader’s attending MEX2016

List of trader’s attending MEX2016

Home › Forums › General Questions › List of trader’s attending MEX2016

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #255943
    Brian G
    Participant
      @briang
      Posted by JasonB on 14/09/2016 18:27:02:

      Brian, the link I posted earlier directs Disabled drivers to the Campbell gate so I assume that you will be able to park closer than the rest of us.

      Thanks Jason, I really should learn to read to the bottom.

      Brian

      #256027
      Machine-DRO
      Participant
        @machine-dro

        We are all set up ready for tomorrow, Fantastic venue!!

        Look forward to seeing you all

      Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
      • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

      Latest Replies

      Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
      Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

      View full reply list.