ME magazine 4546

ME magazine 4546

Home › Forums › General Questions › ME magazine 4546

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264252
    Bill Dawes
    Participant
      @billdawes

      Any subscribers experiencing delay in receipt of latest issue?

      Was due on sale by 28 Oct and I usually have it a couple of days before that.

      Bill D.

      #24838
      Bill Dawes
      Participant
        @billdawes
        #264260
        Boiler Bri
        Participant
          @boilerbri

          Mine arrived ok.

          Bri

          #264290
          Neil Wyatt
          Moderator
            @neilwyatt

            Mine came last week, so yours may have gone astray.

            Contact details for subs problems are all here:

            http://www.model-engineer.co.uk/editorial/page.asp?p=908

            also see box near bottom right of every page of this website.

            Neil

            #264292
            roy entwistle
            Participant
              @royentwistle24699

              I got mine last week M28

              #264293
              Bill Dawes
              Participant
                @billdawes

                Ok thanks guys, will give it till tomorrows post and chase.

                Bill D.

                #264297
                Geoff G
                Participant
                  @geoffg

                  Still waiting for my copy of 4546. Like yours, Bill, mine used to arrive a few days before the publication date, but not over recent months.

                  I was one of those who did not receive 4542. I live in Devon, so is this yet another failure to deliver to the south western counties. Seems unlikely that the Post Office would loose the same bag twice. I have already contacted the subscriptions office, but no response as yet.

                  Geoff

                  #264318
                  Rex Hanman
                  Participant
                    @rexhanman57403

                    Getting a copy of ME is becoming like winning the lottery these days. I got 4546 but still havent received 4542. Given up on that as I was lucky enough to be given one by a friend who struck gold and got two copies. smiley

                    #264741
                    Geoff G
                    Participant
                      @geoffg

                      I have had to resort to purchasing a copy of ME 4546 from Smiths. There is still no response to my email sent to the subscriptions office on 1st Nov, so have sent another one.

                      Geoff

                      #264745
                      davidk
                      Participant
                        @davidk

                        I was one of the ones whose copy of 4524 went missing. Like you, I had no response to emails. What did work was to phone the very helpful lady in the subscriptions department. My replacement copy arrived about 5 days later, as promised.

                        David

                        #264763
                        Neil Wyatt
                        Moderator
                          @neilwyatt

                          If anyone has a slow response from subscriptions help, send me a copy of the email you sent and I will make sure it gets looked at.

                          Neil

                        Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

                        Latest Replies

                        Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

                        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

                        View full reply list.