3 1/2” Lion thunderbolt , Reeves or Blackgates

3 1/2” Lion thunderbolt , Reeves or Blackgates

Home › Forums › Locomotives › 3 1/2” Lion thunderbolt , Reeves or Blackgates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #822627
    David K
    Participant
      @davidk77137

      Hi , i am thinking of building a steam loco , never built a steam engine of any description.

      I have made a couple of scale aero engines in the past and a brass clock.

      So I see the above firms do castings and plans for the Lion build and was wondering if anybody

      had any preference’s for which to buy .

      Thanks for any advice , Dave

      #822633
      noel shelley
      Participant
        @noelshelley55608

        If you intend to build a 3 1/2″ Lion I have 2 sets of castings etc for this build, one has cast bronze frames with all the detail on them. I will sell one or both. And the drawings. Noel.

        #822713
        David K
        Participant
          @davidk77137

          Hi Noel , yes it is the 3 1/2” Lion casting kits I am looking at , can you message me the details of

          what you have please. I message you my Email address if thats easier.

          Thanks

          #822787
          noel shelley
          Participant
            @noelshelley55608

            Fine David I will be in touch. Noel.

          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

          Latest Replies

          Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
          Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

          View full reply list.