2.5″ steam association or society

2.5″ steam association or society

Home › Forums › Locomotives › 2.5″ steam association or society

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #964
    nick morrison
    Participant
      @nickmorrison17107
      #53879
      nick morrison
      Participant
        @nickmorrison17107
        I am trying to find some information on the 2.5″ steam locomotive society/association or similar.
         
        I feel pretty sure I found a web site some time ago, any help very appreciated.
         
        Nick
        #53880
        Tomk
        Participant
          @tomk39956
          Nick
                   This may help
           
          Tomk
          #53882
          nick morrison
          Participant
            @nickmorrison17107
             
            Tomk, many thanks – what I was looking for,
             
            Nick
            #53884
            IanT
            Participant
              @iant
              And for anyone interested in “Scenic” 2.5″ gauge live steam e.g. typically in the garden- then the Gauge ‘3’ Society can be found at:
               
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › Locomotives › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.