16BA screws

16BA screws

Home › Forums › General Questions › 16BA screws

  • This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 May 2016 at 09:39 by Michael Gilligan.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #24517
    John Purdy
    Participant
      @johnpurdy78347
      #237117
      John Purdy
      Participant
        @johnpurdy78347

        Does anyone know a source of 16 BA brass round, or cheese head screws. The smallest I have been able to find is 12 BA. They are for replacement of missing ones on a model I'm overhauling, so I don't want to go larger unless absolutely necessary. Thanks

        John Purdy

        #237118
        peak4
        Participant
          @peak4

          Fair few on ebay if you have an account.

          #237125
          Dave Smith 14
          Participant
            @davesmith14

            Eileens Emporium

            #237135
            here again
            Participant
              @hereagain

              Modern screws ltd..thescrewshop.co.uk

              #237144
              IanT
              Participant
                @iant

                Yes John, – I'd suggest the same as 'Same Again' – I've found Peter to be very helpful.

                Modern Screws Group

                5 Dartford Road, Bexley, Kent DA5 2BH

                01322-553224

                However – I have the web address as Screw-Shop.Com

                Regards,

                IanT

                #237146
                Michael Gilligan
                Participant
                  @michaelgilligan61133
                  Posted by IanT on 02/05/2016 09:29:05:

                  However – I have the web address as Screw-Shop.Com

                  .

                  Thanks for that clarification, Ian

                  **LINK**

                  MichaelG.

                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

                Latest Replies

                Home › Forums › General Questions › Topics

                Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
                Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

                View full reply list.