Service in 2018

Service in 2018

Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Service in 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #356029
    DMB
    Participant
      @dmb

      Warco. I ordered a few items, less than £20, on 29/5 @ 2.48pm. DPD delivered sometime late morning on 30th while I was out. Thank you Roger, very good.

      #35194
      DMB
      Participant
        @dmb
        #357739
        JES
        Participant
          @jes

          Ordered two Hemingway Kits 11/6/2018 at 13.38 BST . Received the parcel 14/6/2018 in France by UPS 11.30 BST.

          Good service by both parties. Much Appreciated.

          JES

          #357875
          DrDave
          Participant
            @drdave

            Following the collapse of Maplins, I have taken to using RS Components instead. I have placed internet orders in the evening & had Parcelforce at the front door by half ten the next day each time. Last night, I placed an order at 8:45 pm and received my parcel at 10:15 this morning. Remarkable. And their items are all “post free”.

            Not so nice for the people shipping the order from RS at midnight, though.

            #357887
            Oldiron
            Participant
              @oldiron

              ! Posted by DrDave :- Not so nice for the people shipping the order from RS at midnight, though.!

              A lot of people like working the night shift. Good job they do as it makes our lives as customers much easier.

              Always great service from RS. I must admit though, now I am retired I collect from the Corby trade counter as it is only 10 minutes from my house.

              regards

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

            Latest Replies

            Home › Forums › The Tea Room › Topics

            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
            Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

            View full reply list.