D1-3 spindle nose adaptor

Advert

D1-3 spindle nose adaptor

Home Forums Work In Progress and completed items D1-3 spindle nose adaptor

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Andy Pugh
    Participant
      @andypugh44463
      Posted by Chris Gunn on 22/11/2022 20:37:13:

I would swap out the 3, and get a tee handled wrench.

I made a Y-shaped wrench for my three different things (2 squares and a hex)

There is a D1-4 model here based on the ISO standard: http://a360.co/2ot1Hr0 (ignore the extra mounting holes for my 4th axis)

Advert
      John Bates
      Participant
        @johnbates63489

OK I am very late to the party, but just in case someone is looking for camlock parts I can point you to the Macit Corp in USA which makes cams and cam spindles for all the D type spindle nose.

I purchased some cam spindles and recently ordered a set of cams for my D1-3.

Thanks to everyone who posts on the forums. I have learnt a lot, but still have a long way to go.

Cheers

John

Nealeb
        Participant
          @nealeb

Not D1-3 but D1-4 – a couple of the cams in my Smart and Brown D1-4 spindle nose were cracked on the square key hole when I bought it. I bought replacements off the shelf from Warco who stock them as spares. Not cheap, I thought, but very quick service. And looking at the macit.com site, the price was actually comparable, and without international postage and duty to pay! Sorry it doesn’t help with D1-3 but it might help someone who ends up here following a Camlock search.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)