Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Forum House Ad Zone

Ignore Member

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
ChrisH15/05/2014 19:28:08
1018 forum posts
30 photos

Could someone tell me how the "Ignore Member" option works please? If someone has been 'ignored', is that forever or can the ignore command be removed?

Chris

Edited By ChrisH on 15/05/2014 19:28:31

JasonB15/05/2014 19:35:02
22747 forum posts
2653 photos
1 articles

If you go to My Posts along the green bar and click that the page that comes up has a link to your list of ignored members where you can reinstate them by clicking the X

ignore chris.jpg

J

Edited By JasonB on 15/05/2014 19:38:23

NJH15/05/2014 19:57:29
2314 forum posts
139 photos

The problem with the " ignore member" option is that you will put " holes" into the thread you are following. So you will not see the posts from the " ignored" member but you will, of course, see replies to that member's posts by other members. I've only ignored one member in all the time I've been here and in the end I found it easier to leave them in and just mutter under my breath.

Hope this is of some use to you which it may be - if it's not ME that you want to ignore! ( in which case of course you will not have seen this)

Norman

Edited By NJH on 15/05/2014 19:59:38

ChrisH15/05/2014 20:02:53
1018 forum posts
30 photos

Many thanks to you both, I knew it had to be an easy answer! And no Norman, it was not you I was ignoring! I had inadvertently ignored someone I didn't want to ignore and wanted to reinstate - have no ignored members now

Chris

Involute Curve16/05/2014 09:17:20
337 forum posts
107 photos

who answering Chris

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Support Our Partners
Eccentric July 5 2018
Rapid RC
Dreweatts
cowells
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest