Forum sponsored by Allendale Jan 24th

2010 Harrogate Show

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Geoff K31/10/2009 14:31:14
6 forum posts
4 photos
Hi all.

New to this forum (from Canada) but I'm hoping to get an answer to my query.

I plan to attend the 2010 Harrogate show but cannot find anything about it. Based on previous shows it appears to be held around the second weekend of May. I am therefore guessing it will be May 7 -9.

Could someone verify this as I need to make arrangements re accomodation and flights fairly soon.

Thanks and regards,

Geoff
John Somers 131/10/2009 14:56:01
36 forum posts
Hi Geoff
Your guess is quite correct. Harrogate Model Engineering Exhibition is to be held 7-9th May 2010 - see this site for confirmation http://www.warco.co.uk/news.aspx'
JohnS
Geoff K02/11/2009 20:04:56
6 forum posts
4 photos
Thanks very much John, for the update. Now I can go ahead and plan for the "pilgrimage" to Harrogate and to the "M" place in Beeston.

Regards,

Geoff
DMB08/12/2009 09:23:08
1012 forum posts
Hi Geoff
To help u find it easily on mapquest or similar, its in Railway Road, just outside of and to South of Harrogate.
Very well worth seeing. I have been 4 a number of years but didnt manage it this year and probably not in 2010 either.
Bristol xbn in Aug and Guildford in July, equally good.
John 
DMB08/12/2009 09:31:36
1012 forum posts
Talking about getting directions from mapping websites, first time I went to Bristol xbn., the map showed a big X to indicate target but when I got there I found the toe-rags had sent me to the Health Centre @ other end of town instead of Leisure Centre!! Xbn sites seem to be quite hard to find unless you get the name of road or postcode/zip.Have been to certain xbns so many times, dont need maps any more!
John. 
Circlip08/12/2009 12:21:08
1180 forum posts
Just mention the "Great Yorkshire Show" Showground, that's the "Other" main show of the year.

Regards  Ian.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
EngineDIY
Eccentric July 5 2018
ChesterUK
Warco
emcomachinetools
cowells
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest