Forum sponsored by Allendale Jan 24th

Benchtop lathe with power cross feed, looking to buy

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Dave Halford23/01/2021 17:05:43
1393 forum posts
12 photos
Posted by Gazz on 22/01/2021 22:31:38:

Well, absolutely nothing at all from Chester.

So i'm going to be in the Warco club soon.

I've put my name down for one of the WM280V's that are due in the country beginning of feb... to be shipped out to customers end of feb.
When i checked they had 2 available to backorder, i've had one of them, so one left if anyone else is after one of these in metric.

If imperial is your flavour they have 2 in stock, but will not give any discount at all...saying that the imperial ones are popular...and in stock, so basically pay full price for the imperial one and have it now, or wait for a metric one.

Been told the changegear cover is 2 bolts and it pulls straight off, that's a good thing for me... no extra space needed behind the lathe, i now need to get a diagram with the size of this lathe, it's mounting hole locations and that, and i can get on with modifying my workbench,

You did read Ketan's mail on China shipping didn't you ?

Gazz23/01/2021 17:10:53
53 forum posts

about all the empty shipping containers being stuck here, and none in china to send things over in?

I'm taking warco at their word that their container with the WM280v's in is due in at the beginning of feb. to me that means the container is already on it's way, but i could well not be.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
ChesterUK
JD Metals
Eccentric July 5 2018
Warco
cowells
emcomachinetools
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest