Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Allendale Jan 24th

Casting equipment for sale

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Steviegtr16/09/2020 15:01:26
1370 forum posts
143 photos

I don't think i am breaking any rules here but had to point at this advert. Its from a school , full casting / brazing hearth & tons of tooling for it. Only 2 days left on ad. Ebay. Item No. 233713349884 Wish i had room for it. Thought some of you guys would like something like this.

Steve.

not done it yet16/09/2020 16:27:53
4878 forum posts
18 photos

Someone local with a truck (and loading equipment) would likely get it easy, for a hundred and be able to cart it away easily! Still good value for that lot at the asking price, I would think - especially for a family of about five!

Roger Best16/09/2020 17:47:29
82 forum posts
15 photos

Poor marketing, they would get more separating it.

Hopefully Beamish museum are watching it.

Steviegtr16/09/2020 19:20:38
1370 forum posts
143 photos
Posted by Roger Best on 16/09/2020 17:47:29:

Poor marketing, they would get more separating it.

Hopefully Beamish museum are watching it.

Yes that is the reason i put it on here. A small fortune in all the gear with it.

Steve.

Bazyle16/09/2020 21:07:17
5393 forum posts
206 photos

So another school has lost the chance to create people with an interest in metalworking crying

Steviegtr16/09/2020 23:51:01
1370 forum posts
143 photos
Posted by Bazyle on 16/09/2020 21:07:17:

So another school has lost the chance to create people with an interest in metalworking crying

Unless they are just restocking with new kit. My neighbour is a maintenance man at a building & tech college in Leeds. The stuff he tells me about in what they throw away to get new gear is astounding.

They are not allowed to take anything. It all goes in the skip. Too much in the way of Health & safety. Everything they have is lifed. Once upon a time tackle was used until worn out. Now it is scrapped every few years.

Steve.

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
EngineDIY
ChesterUK
emcomachinetools
Eccentric July 5 2018
Warco
cowells
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest