Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Forum House Ad Zone

Macc Models Updates ?

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Ken Ratcliffe16/05/2020 16:15:51
25 forum posts
2 photos

Hi All, Anyone know if there is a problem at Macc Models ? Ordered some brass on 26th April, not heard anything, even though I have e mailed a couple of times. I know the World is crazy, but if there is a problem there, I will have to re-order somewhere else - and hope I get my money back !

Mark Simpson 116/05/2020 16:54:29
111 forum posts
30 photos

Hi Ken

Joe and Suzi were working flat out the last few weeks, I got some stuff from them 10 days ago and I guess that was about a 2 week lead time; they g, just had lots more orders than usual and impossible for them to get any more help... Give them a ring on tuesday if you've heard nothing.

I live pretty close, and usually collect stuff directly, clearly not possible atm; I am sure they are honest as the day is long.

Cheers
mark

Brian H16/05/2020 17:50:19
2312 forum posts
112 photos

I've had recent delivery, not as fast as usual but pretty good in the circumstances especially with the post being slow.

Brian

D.A.Godley16/05/2020 22:32:10
120 forum posts
39 photos

Over the last couple of weeks I have had two orders completed within days of placing them , whatever the problem , I am sure you will get your goods , but as Mark said , give them a call , there is bound to be a reason for the delay !

With Macc models , I really don’t think you need to worry!

Hollowpoint17/05/2020 10:34:07
474 forum posts
58 photos

I've had 2 orders from them in the past couple of weeks, both arrived within a week of ordering.

Ken Ratcliffe19/05/2020 10:23:17
25 forum posts
2 photos

Thanks all. I tried calling and leaving a message, and e mailing, really just trying to make sure the order was all OK, but complete radio silence. Difficult times and from what you all say, Macc are doing their best, so I will sit back and chill !

Ken Ratcliffe19/05/2020 13:09:10
25 forum posts
2 photos

Joe just got back...…..probably my bad, using the wrong e mail - apologies all round !

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Support Our Partners
Eccentric July 5 2018
cowells
Rapid RC
Eccentric Engineering
Dreweatts
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest