Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Allendale Jan 24th

Lessons ML7

Myford ML7 Lathe

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
ALAN HEATH14/12/2019 13:58:11
6 forum posts

Hi , Just wondered if any body living around the Stokenchurch Bucks area would be interested in giving me some basic lathe lessons hourly rate, retired so time flexible.

Neil Wyatt14/12/2019 20:59:54
18140 forum posts
713 photos
77 articles

HI Alan,

Welcome to the forum. I can't offer to help but this will 'bump' your enquiry.

Don't be afraid to ask questions here.

Neil

David George 114/12/2019 22:56:32
1304 forum posts
447 photos

Hi Allen welcome to the forum. I am to far away to you in Nottinghamshire but I am sure someone will help.

David

Maurice15/12/2019 01:38:21
469 forum posts
50 photos

Hi Allen, I live I Marlow, just down the road from you. I would be pleased to help you with your ML 7. Message me with your phone number or email address, and we can sort something out. Unfortunately, I have to start chemotherapy shortly and will have to limit outside contacts for a while, but if you still need help in a few weeks, please get in touch.

regards. Maurice Cox

Buffer16/12/2019 18:55:53
165 forum posts
46 photos

Allen I can recommend the book The Amateurs Lathe by Lawrence Sparey. Well worth a few pounds and was quite an eye opener for me when I saw the different things you can do. Regards Rich.

Howard Lewis16/12/2019 20:19:50
3538 forum posts
2 photos

WElcome to the Foprum!

+1 for L H parey's book, also Tubal Cain's "Model Engineers Reference Book," a useful fund of information.

When you become more proficient and confidence, you will find a lot of useful books in the Workshop Practice series.i

If Maurice's health precludes his being able to help you, do join a local Model Engineering club.

Would the vale of Aylesbury Club be to far to travel (The first name that comes to mind ) I think that they meet at the Quainton Road. Google them (VAME )

Howard

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
EngineDIY
Eccentric July 5 2018
ChesterUK
emcomachinetools
cowells
Warco
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest