Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Allendale Jan 24th

My week this week! My workshop videos

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Phil Whitley17/01/2020 15:43:37
1007 forum posts
132 photos

Hi Guys, part 3 of the workshop rebuild series, actually in the workshop itself. Still quite intensive, but not as difficult or time consuming as the Church lane end. Enjoy, like, subscribe, and be amazed that I actually completed it without having a complete meltdown!!

**LINK**

Phil Whitley24/01/2020 18:40:18
1007 forum posts
132 photos

Back to video this week chaps, part 2 of the workshop tour, Beyond the sliding door! Like siuscribe, and enjoy, comments and questions very welcomed!
Phil

**LINK**

Phil Whitley31/01/2020 21:16:23
1007 forum posts
132 photos

Hi Chaps, having mainly recovered from my Lurgi, I am back at work on "light duties" so in the last couple of days, I have been building the new straight flue to try and cure the forge smoking problem. I have built a coupler/ hinge to join the new flue to the old one, and to install and maintain the flue extractor, and so that I can lower the flue in windy weather, as we do get a lot of wind in winter and early spring. There is also a slideshow of rebuilding and upgrading my BEN patents air compressor. Like, comment, subscribe if you want, but above all, Enjoy!!
Phil
East Yorkshire

**LINK**

Phil Whitley07/02/2020 18:22:13
1007 forum posts
132 photos

Hi chaps, got the flue finished and put up this week, and also included my ride home over the Yorkshire wolds, like, subscribe, and enjoy!
Phil
East Yorkshire.
https://youtu.be/qkP69FMS0W4

Edited By Phil Whitley on 07/02/2020 18:23:42

Phil Whitley14/02/2020 17:02:53
1007 forum posts
132 photos

Well here is an odd offering! have only been to the shop one day this week, as the weather has been very bad, and I am still a bit under it! Here is a job I did a few years ago on a Citroen 2cv, rebuilding the back end with new inner wings and boot floor. Beware of these cars! If you ever drive one, you will want one! They are so much fun, and dead easy to mend, but the downside is, they ROT! Not at all the car I would ever thought I would enjoy driving, just goes to show that performance isn't everything. Like comment subscribe, enjoy!
Phil
East Yorkshire
**LINK**

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
emcomachinetools
Warco
ChesterUK
Allendale Electronics
Eccentric July 5 2018
cowells
Ausee.com.au
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest